good bye :)

Maybe, it's my fault. I lose 2 of my friends. It's so sick. Am I made a mistake? Tell me! Don't like that! I hate this situation! It makes me hurt. Very!
Hey you, enemy! You're so damn girl! You captured my friends! You don't know what I feel? Yeah.. You make many holes inside my heart, my fcking enemy!
Oh god, can I replay my time? I don't wanna lose both of them.
Enemy, you know, it's fcking time that I get my fcking tears out! I don't know why it happen. But, it's like, half of my heart's gone.. It's crazy, when I stuck here, to see their new friends. And, I hate you anyway.

But, I CAN smile without you, my BEST friend :) just calm down. Stop thinking bout this. And I know, you don't think that I'm trying to make this better than yesterday.. But I guess, we wouldn't be a friend anymore :) forget, that we ever know each other. Bye..

0 comments:

Post a Comment