my bad birthday

hahaha this things drive me crazy. Know what? I lose my brother. He's so far away from me. And a few more days, i'll celebrate my birthday. And it's soooo.. Hmm.. Make me so mad, disappointed. Yeah you know, my big brother will never come. Maybe just for call me and say, "happy birthday my lil' sister" it look likes a big dream!
i think it will be my bad 16 years old. Next year i'll be 17 years old. Without him again. So fakkkk! I wanna meet him as soon as posible. Shit. I can't say how sad i'm about that.
for your information, my brother was pass the test to get into police academy (in indonsian, akademi kepolisian, hehehe :D) hmm i miss him so bad. More than ever. He's my best brother. The best. I always sharing with him about my problem. He able to solve it with me.
hhhhmmmz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment